Sunday, January 2, 2011

My passion for English fabrics




I have always been drawn to anything English... a lovely country side home makes me crazy with thoughts of lovely dinner parties, cozy fires, gorgeous gardens and of course charming interiors.  But it's English fabrics that I truly adore.  I am fortunate that so many of our clients also love and appreciate English fabrics. Two of my favorites are Bennison and 
Robert Kime.

Below are some fabrics that we have used with recent projects.







 A Los Angeles pool house we designed with Bennison wallpaper and fabrics


The original English club chair done in a Bennison fabric


Robert Kime fabrics are fabulous











English interiors so lovely and charming!


I love this little nook


Classic formula


This is so charming and refined.


I adore dining rooms that serve also as a library.   
Whenever possible, I try to use chicken wire on cabinet doors.


This wallpaper is one of my all time favorite Bennison prints.  
Blue, cream, chocolate and charcoal... I love it!


There is so much here to love.



Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. You are right! There is so much here to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of wicker indoors! Brings such a natural and laid back feel to any room. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Lee Ann, you have profiled some of the best of the best fabrics.

    I too love the Benison blue/chocolate charcoal w cream!

    Be sure to come and enter my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign......

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts with Thumbnails