Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Classic Style Making a Comeback

Recently, more and more decorators have decided to bring chintz back into their design schemes.  The return of chintz was the topic of a Wall Street Journal article this year.  But for me, chintz never left.  I have been using chintz fabric in my homes since the 80's and clients homes for as long as I can remember.  Chintz brings a classic feel to any room making any modern setting more reminiscent of the country side.  Check out the article




Master Bedroom at a client house in Los Angeles.  The chintz pillow brings a great pop of color on the simplistic linens.  



The Ivy, one of my all time favorite restaurants.  Never failing to keep chintz current.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts with Thumbnails