Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome to It's Everything I Love...

I am an Interior Designer who also has a passion for food, fashion, entertaining and all that goes with it!  This is a fun creative outlet for me and I am excited to share some of my inspirations with you...

So I thought my very favorite season was the right place to start!  Midway through August my mind starts to turn to Autumn. That means cozy cashmere sweaters and fall fashion, delicious savory dinners with rich French Bordeaux.   Afternoons spent in Central Park walking through the boat park and sitting on benches pondering all good things is what I adore.  But followed of course with drinks at Bemelmans bar at the Carlyle Hotel just feels ever so perfect!

Oh so much I love... Let's get started


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts with Thumbnails